An Agile SAP Expert
With 15+ years of SAP experience across multiple industries and companies, and as the leader of multiple transnational SAP projects, Herbert specializes in application advisory services to help clients understand, architect, select and implement the right SAP solution required to run their business. Having personally founded several technology consulting companies himself, Herbert’s current focus is on the application of agile, lean, and DevOps principles to large-scale, full lifecycle SAP projects. His unmatched experience and expertise in all things SAP includes SAP S/4HANA, SAP Activate, and SAP Cloud Platform.
The SAP challenge is how to turn a collection of modules into value streams by leveraging content reuse without making every project a ‘module configuration project.’
More Thought Leadership . . .
An Introduction to the SAP Cloud Platform
The enterprise and the business environment in general have changed radically since the mid-90s. So it makes sense that companies would be looking for something more than just an efficient way to implement software. They want an efficient way to implement their business model.
- Seasoned and business focused SAP consultant through all phases of SAP projects from business case development to implementation, global rollouts and worldwide application support
- Successfully completed over 10 SAP projects and 5 full lifecycle implementations for a variety of clients in various industries and countries
- Successfully performed in various roles as practice lead, client/account executive, advisor, project/program manager, team lead, subject matter expert and trainer
- Built and implemented a next generation marketing solution utilizing SAP CRM software, SAP in-memory database technology, SAP mobile infrastructure, mobile consumer applications and advanced analytics with social media integration
- Implemented global supply chain solution utilizing RFID integrated SAP R/3 software to provide product visibility from manufacturing in China to distribution warehouses in North America
- Strong process orientation, including Order-to-Cash and Procure-to-Pay process models and their integration with other processes and systems
- Created a Platform-as-a-Service environment containing 10+ different SAP systems, state-of-the-art hardware, development tools, databases and infrastructure software
- Built out practices by capabilities, service offerings and geographies (developed a China practice and a partner network in China)
- Oversaw development of several All-in-One solutions including SAP certification